Monday, October 15, 2012

Please welcome me, I am new in blogging :-)

This is my first blog and first post also.

So, Let's start blogging.

I want to write about Technology, Movies, Health and Beauty.

First of all, I want to thanks Mr. 'E-Guru Rajeev', He helps me installing this template and teach me many things about blogspot. With his encouragement I am here, in this blogsphere.
This is an introduction post and I don't want to write about any topic.
Just a talking post for my readers. :-)

So my name is Radhika Pandey and I live in Lucknow City past 10 years. My english is weak but I am doing hard-work to learn this language.
Writing in this blog is a process of learning English Language.

3 comments:

Asif haroon 7dastak said...

Hello,
I want to use your same template.
Can You give me the link, from you downloaded.
Thanks.

Asif haroon 7dastak said...

Ohh...I forgot one thing.

Welcome to this Bloggger Zone.

radhika pandey 1dastak said...

Thanks Asif,
I will give you the link tomorrow.
Please wait for few hours.
ok

Post a Comment